To establish a comparison of digital cameras, we must first review the different selection criteria to be used.
Criteria recommended to take into
account comparative for your camera:
- The flexibility of use: ideally, it requires a fairly lightweight device with a large screen, and a low response time (to capture the fleeting moments without constraints, take pictures burst ...), and the autonomy
- The optical zoom: the minimum standard is 3 *. It is comfortable to go beyond.
- The presence of an optical stabilizer is a pledge to improve the quality of photos (if you are targeting the high end products)
- The possibility of making videos if you feel it will be useful
Criteria less decisive for your choice:
- The race to the resolution isn't anymore signifiant. 6 Megapixels are enough. Beyond that, unless professional use, you will have more Megaoctects to store your photos, but not better photos...
- Some quality appliances are sold with memory cards of low capacity. It should not stop you if the act of buying an additional card does not change the price ratio compared to any competitor of the model ...
- The "trinkets" high tech. The addition of duties incidental to appereils photo, like eg reading mp3, is now current. For most of us, this will be only a plus, and we buy our appereil primarily for photos. Attention, therefore, not be tempted by a device photographic poor performance, but which incorporates a Swiss army knife of technological functions ...
Comparison models of digital cameras, and choice made according to the price ranges:
This section has been temporarily removed bescause it was not updated.